duminică, 20 noiembrie 2011

DesignDelegates - Jonathan William Porta, Steve and Jeff Lethert - are frauds!!!

This so called Agency owes me almost $10.000. I know a few other people that were not paid by them, although we had signed contracts and everythin seemed up-front.

After the design and development of several websites, the "company" members disappeared. I got no response to my emails, my email account was deleted, that was the end of our "relation".

Of course, everything can be proved with artworks delivered and signed documents.


So, before going in business with these three: Jonathan (William) Porta, Jeff Lethert and Steve Lethert, please leave a comment here, ask for details and I'll be happy to provide everything you need. It will be your decision in the end, but this extra information should be very useful.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu